2019 Courtside Collectibles End of the Year Giveaway

Shop Forums Group Break Discussions 2019 Courtside Collectibles End of the Year Giveaway

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    courtside
    Keymaster

It’s the holiday season and that means the Courtside Collectibles End of the Year Giveaway is in full effect. First, thanks again for all the support throughout the year and especially to those that have been a part of my community for many years. Breaks will be added to the store with specified number of “entries” specified in the title. The number of “entires” is how many participants within a given break will be randomly selected to be placed into the drawing pool for various prizes. So for example, if a break has all 30 spots available and the title states [20 ENTRIES] that means 20 of the 30 spots will be randomly added to the prize drawing at the end of the year.

On Monday, December 30, 2019, I will go live on both YouTube and BreakersTV to random the entire drawing list and the names that appear at the top of the randomized list will serve as the draft order. Prizes will be drafted until there are no prizes available.

LEGACY GIVEAWAY: This is a special giveaway for those who have been supporting Courtside Collectibles throughout the year. For every $500 spent in 2019, you will receive an entry into a separate giveaway. Please calculate your numbers and submit by December 29, 2019. Use the Contact page to send me the totals with the subject as Legacy Giveaway 2019 Totals and your username. Prizes for this giveaway will not be announced until December 29th.

HITLESS BONUS: If you have points on the Courtside Collectibles Rewards Site, these points can be converted to entries into the main giveaway. For every 10 points you have, you can convert those points into giveaway entries. Please contact me directly to do this step.

Once again, thanks for an awesome year and it’s truly been a pleasure to share this hobby with you all. Let’s finish this year off strong and make big things happen in 2020!

Ken

anaeem3383
    Participant

Legacy Giveaway 2019 Totals

wcg6121984
    Participant

Participant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.